Hamilton Rand Publishers, Corp
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Read. Write. Be Read.
We are the beneficiaries of the legacy from Hamilton Rand Publishers, founded in London in 1907.
Hamilton Rand Publishers continues to aim for excellence in all areas of the publishing process, including developing skills and innovation in design and promoting authors and distributing new audio, digital and print media worldwide.
Furthermore, we are committed to nurturing the talents of both our new and accomplished authors by supporting their literary communities in the United States and abroad by promoting works in English. We are actively engaged in developing public multimedia exposure of our authors.
Hamilton Rand Publishers exists to open doors to both new and accomplished authors of English works residing in the United States through active partnerships around the world with academia, associations, book distributors, and the media.
Hamilton Rand Publishers accepts English-language submissions from US residents. Documents and all project communications must be submitted electronically. Attachments only in Microsoft Word format, Times New Roman 12 pt. font size, double spaced, 1.25” left and right margins, and 0.75” top and bottom margins. Paper size (US) 8.5″ X 11″.
- Email to SM@Hamilton-Rand-Publishers.org
- Subject line: Author Name and Genre
- Query letter including author contact information
- One completed Chapter, not to exceed 1250 words
- Final book word count and date of completion of error-free manuscript
Hamilton Rand Publishers have established PERT process for all approved projects.
- Author Email notification and preliminary scheduling publication date.
- Author acceptance within 10 days.
- Contract submission within 30 days.
- Terms and Conditions acceptance within 10 days.
- Error free manuscript submission on agreed upon, in advance date.
- Book launch media promotion 45 days prior to the publishing
- Publishing date on scheduled.
Royalties and Payment
Hamilton Rand Publishers has established a process for payment of earned royalties to authors.
- Electronic Funds Transfer Payments made to U.S. bank accounts owned by authors of record.
- Payments are made on the last Friday of March, June, September and December of contracted years.
- Authors will not be paid advance fees.
- Authors will be charged for book cover and interior book designs, and electronic links required to meet Hamilton Rand Publishers policies on quality and worldwide distribution criteria.
- Author will be provided with two choices of cover images.
- (Suggested change: Authors will receive 1099s for payments received in each given year.)
To meet U.S. Law, all payments made to authors will be reported to the U.S. Internal Revenue Service.Learn more at HamiltonRandPublishers.org